Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Commute

Minneapolis traffic














Florida traffic















The commute is not far for me, but the scenery is so, so boring. I am so tired of seeing power lines every where I look. I don't know why the power lines seem so much more visible to me in Florida then they were in Minnesota, but they are everywhere. There is also a lot more litter along side the road and streets here. This stretch of road pictured - US highway 19, is the deadliest road in the country for pedestrians. People are always trying to cross the road and sadly, each time I see someone trying to cross, I am reminded of the arcade game of Frogger. Now the local press is stating that this same stretch of road is becoming a favorite area for pedestrian suicides. Unfortunately, it also is a favorite route for many senior drivers, but that is another topic that I am not ready to tackle yet. I promise I will try to lighten up the next topic that I self debate. Have a great night everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment